Agent Pipeline is the only FMO with an industry-leading,
full-service Compliance Department.
Contact our Compliance Board
at 800-962-4693, ext. 6202
We ensure that our agents are notified of the most current rules and regulations, legislation changes, and marketing guidelines. Our goal is to help each of our agents and agencies conduct business in a compliant manner, which not only helps prevent sales allegations but also aids in ensuring their blocks of business are protected. We want to ensure that in the event of an audit, they are fully prepared to respond.
Our focus on Agent Pipeline’s Code of Compliance and Ethics creates the foundation of our Compliance Program.
It guides our agents in making ethical and compliance decisions. Our code is grounded in the core values of accountability, compassion, innovation, honesty, and teamwork. We want to change the way agents look at compliance, not as something frightening or overwhelming, but instead as a way to grow and protect your business for years to come. Whether it is Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, ACA plans, or anything in between, we are here to help.
Our Chief Compliance Officer, Kim Patterson, has worked to provide a simple approach to creating a Compliance Program for agents and agencies.
Agent Pipeline also works to ensure you remain compliant every step of the way. We provide dedicated compliance training sessions, audit reviews & assistance, website, and marketing piece reviews, compliance program reviews, pre-approved compliant marketing pieces for agent and agency use, and much more.
Compliance Program Resources
- 2020 Medicare Marketing Guidelines
- 2021 Medicare Agent Compliance Guide
- 2021 Life & Health Marketing Guide
- 2021 TCPA Compliance Guide for Agents
- 2021 MAPD Certification & Enrollment Resources
- 2021 AHIP Online Medicare Training Course User Guide
- Combating Fraud, Waste & Abuse Training Products
- Compliance Program: Guide for FDRs
- Medicare Learning Network Web-Based Training
- Report an Incident to our Compliance Board
- Request a Compliance Review
- TCPA Frequently Asked Questions