- Local SEO
Local SEO is all about making it easier for people in your area to find your insurance agency online. This can ensure clients and prospects in your area can find your website and social media profiles easily. The best way to achieve this initially is to start by claiming your Google My Business listing. Link to LP for GMB Download Once you’ve done this, you can provide updated business information such as name, address, website, working hours, social media, and contact info. Once you do this, your insurance agency has a higher chance of showing up in search results. Another effective tactic for local SEO is to create geo-targeted pages and blogs for all of your insurance services. Without localized content, you have little to no chance of performing well ins search results, leaving tons of opportunities off the table.
- Promote social media posts
Ramp up your social media efforts in 2021. To maintain an active and prevalent social media presence, create and share engaging content that appeals to your insurance agency’s target market. Besides posting valuable content, you can work with influencers to help get your brand exposed to a larger audience. Another way, however, is to take advantage of paid ads on social media. You can run ads on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media platforms. The good thing about paid lead generation is that you can target locations, demographics, and other groups to make those who see the ad more likely to convert from a lead to a client.
- Business networking groups
If you want to do more networking for your insurance agency and create more relationships, business networking should be part of your plan in 2021. This means attending group events, business meetings, club meet-ups, workshops, and conferences. Through events like this, you can form productive business relationships, identify business opportunities, get referrals, or even find potential venture partners for the future.
- Educational webinars
Webinars are an effective way to generate leads, get new business, and educate current clients. You can host these as live or pre-recorded, and they can help educate potential clients about the services and benefits you can provide. Additionally, share valuable information like different information that is related to insurance. For example, you can host a webinar called “What are the parts of Medicare?” or “What are the differences between ACA plans and STM plans?” to help educate people without necessarily directly selling to them. There are numerous topics that you can use to create webinars – or even a podcast. All you need to ensure is that you are engaging your target market.
- Video marketing
Video marketing can supercharge your marketing in 2021. You can use video marketing to create all types of content, such as:
- Testimonials – highlight the experience of current or previous clients by having them be featured in your video. When they speak highly of you, this will attract your target market.
- Insurance tutorials – A lot of insurance concepts are hard to understand for clients without advice. Create informative tutorials that explain many of these subjects to help educate your audience and position your insurance agency as an industry expert and educator.
- Social responsibility – Clients expect insurance agencies to show their commitment to society. Create videos that show your agency’s values and how you take the initiative with social responsibility.
- Risk management tips – offering tips and risk management resources is a significant value-add for your clients
- “Who we are” videos – Share a brief and informative video that shows your agency’s brand, values, services, and markets served
This goes to show there is so much more to your marketing agency than just generating leads. Always focus some of your efforts on thought leadership and industry expertise – it will pay off. For more information and ideas for marketing in 2021, contact Agent Pipeline today!