As the Medicare Advantage Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) draws to a close, it is vital that you review all of your submitted enrollments to ensure that they were received and are being processed correctly. Below we have provided information for each of the companies on how to check the status of your enrollments:
America’s 1st Choice
To check the status of enrollments, you will need to contact Agent Support at 877-877-0539
Please refer to the Excel spreadsheets that we have been emailing out over the past few weeks. If you have any questions, you can contact our enrollment team at 800-962-4693 ext: 243
Care Improvement Plus
Please contact Care Improvement Plus Sales Support at 1-800-711-1656 to check on the status of enrollment applications.
- Go to CIGNAMedicare.com and click on the “Producers” link
- Log in using your assigned username and password. If you need this information, please contact us at 800-962-4693
- In the section titled “Compare Plans & Enroll Online”, click on “Compare Plans-2011”
- Click “Accept”
- Log in again using the same information that you used to access the CIGNAwebsite
- On the right hand side, you will see “Search Your Enrollments”. Enter the required information and select “Search”
- The Application Tracker System can be accessed through the Coventry Broker portal at Coventry-Medicare.com.
- Once logged in, you will see App Tracker is an easy-to-use online tool for you to check application status, review your commission payments, run reports and more. Click Here
- Once you select the link from the broker portal for App Tracker, you will be transferred to the log in screen where you enter your AWN and password.
NOTE: For “first time users”, agents will enter your AWN as your User ID. Enter Password – the word Coventry and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Example: Coventy1111
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the App Tracker Home Screen where you can set the parameters for your search. The required fields will be highlighted.
- When a pie chart graph is generated for a report you can click on any portion of the chart to generate its’ respective report. Reports can be exported in Excel, PDF or CSV formats.
If you have any questions or need help using App Tracker, you can contact Coventry’s Broker Support Unit at 866-714-9301.
Agents will be able to view copies of their applications in an online system called FileBound. Applications will not be able to be viewed immediately. Applications are only able to be viewed once they are processed by our Enrollment department, and during times of heavy volume, this may take three or four days.
- You can access FileBound at: https://healthspring.filebound.com/v5/
- Your username is your Agent ID without the dash (for example XY0123)
- Your password has been previously sent to you. All existing agents received the password in an email sent to all agents on November 15, 2010. All new agents received it shortly after receiving your Agent ID. You will be asked to change your password the first time you access the system
- When asked to change it, please create a password that meets the following guidelines:
- Password must be a minimum of eight characters long
- Password cannot contain any part of your Agent ID
- Password must contain at least two letters, and one must be a capital letter
- Password must contain at least two numbers.
- If you are unable to change your password or otherwise unable to access FileBound, please contact the HealthSpring Technical Support Help Desk at 866-780-8553. If the Help Desk is unable to assist in finding a solution, they will escalate it to our vendor to contact you with an answer. You can also contact David Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you access FileBound, you will be able to search and view all of the applications you have submitted from November 15, 2010 forward.
- After you login each time, you will be taken to the Select Project page. Please click on the available project that corresponds to your state (Alabama/Texas or Tennessee/Illinois).
- You will then be taken to the Home page. Click on the Search tab (with the little binoculars) to go to the Search page (once you get there it will say Search in the top left corner). The Home page and the Search page look very similar, but you cannot search from the Home page. Make sure you are searching from the page that says “Search” in the upper left corner.
- Then, key in your Agent ID into the Sales Agent field and click search at the bottom of the page. You should be able to see all of your sales.
If you search for an application and do not see it six days after submitting it, please send an email to email@example.com, and please include your name, AgentID, and phone number. They will research it at that point to see if they can find it.
- Go to http://www.humana.com/agents/.
- If you have not registered on the agent portal website you will need to do so. At the top of the page there will be a hyperlink in blue “register”. Click on this word and register your agent number.
- If you have already registered – click on the “Login” link located at the top of the page and login.
- Click on the “Medicare Agent Workbench” link located at the bottom of the page – should be right beside a picture of two people. This will take you to a new page.
- “Track Applications and Enrollments” is the first category on the page. Click on “ Enter Search Tool”.
- You will then be taken to a page where you can enter search criteria to search enrollments.
- The best way to search is by using “Signature Date” – enter a beginning signature date and use today’s date for the ending signature date. Leave all of the other fields as they are.
- Then go to “Member State” and select your state or the state where your enrollments were written.
- Then Click “Request Report”.
|If you need assistance or cannot locate some of your applications, you can contact Humana Agent Support at 800-309-3163.|
Sterling Health Plans
To verify Sterling enrollments, please contact their Agency Support Desk at 888-268-9658. They will be open 9:00 am – 8:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
- Log into the Medicare Prescription Drug Agent Website at http://www.uafcinfopdp.com/
- Under Report Menu click Production
- Enter the required information and select Search. You can choose to either view the report on your computer screen (Screen View) or in an Excel spreadsheet
If you have any questions, please contact Agent Sales Support at 866-316-6051
- Go to http://www.unitedhealthproducers.com/ and log in with your username and password.
- Click on tab titled Applications & Enrollments then click on the Applicant Search tab
- Under applicant search you are able to search applicants by date received, sate, or applicant name.
- To view a complete list of all enrollments submitted you may search by sate. If you have written over 100 enrollments, it is best to search your clients by applicant name.
- When searching, you will be able to click on individual clients and view selected demographics and issued policy information
If you need assistance you can contact the Producer Help Desk at 888-381-8581.
- To access the Agent/Broker Portal, go to http://www.univhc.com/ and select ‘Login’ under the Agents and Agencies Heading.
- Login to the site or Register if you are a new user. You will need to make sure that you select the ‘Agent’ radio button before submitting your username and password.
- This will redirect you to the Agent Home Page. You will need to select the Enrollment tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the required information and select Search.
If you have any questions, please contact Universal HealthCare Agent Support at 866-616-6396.