Agent Pipeline is pleased to provide quality service to agents.
Part of the services including use of a free Medicare Quote Engine when you are partnered with Agent Pipeline as your FMO. With our Medicare Quote Engine, you can access Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, Final Expense and other supplemental products to quote, review rate history increases, compare and much more.
If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact the Marketing Department.
Jessica Adkins – ext. 6491
Director of Innovation
Marketing & Communications
Desmond Groves – ext. 6724
Nicole Varner –
Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Our Medicare Quote Engine is most compatible with Internet Explorer. Try using this browser if you experience difficulty logging in or accessing quotes with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Remember to log out of each session! We protect all of our agent information with a security structure that is sensitive to multiple logins with one account. If the security system detects the high activity of multiple browsers or devices with any one account, your account is at risk for a “lock out”.
- Once you have logged in from www.agentpipeline.com, you will see a “Howdy, _____” bar at the top of the screen. This indicates you have had a successful login. To get quotes, be sure to click ‘Medicare Quote Engine’ in the navy menu.
- Try clearing your history, cookies, and cache to ensure you don’t have an old password stored. Sometimes a cookie can override your attempt to enter a new password. Once you have cleared all items mentioned above, please refresh your browser.
- Try refreshing your browser! Sometimes many attempts just bog down our browser.
- If you attempt to log in and it says your username does not exist, but you also tried to create an account and received notification that your email address is already being used, chances are you have not yet been activated. Please email Desmond.Groves@agentpipeline.com or Jessica.Adkins@agentpipeline.com to gain access.
- Did you create your account and you can’t log in? Please allow 24-48 hours for our Marketing Department to approve your request.
- Lost your password? Would you like to change it? You can do it on your own time by clicking here and following the steps provided.
- Please remember your SureLC Online Contracting username and password is not the same as your Medicare Quote Engine username and password. If you have lost your SureLC username and/or password, please click here for recovery of those items.
- We now have a Medicare Quote Engine App for your phone! Visit the iTunes Store or Google Play Store, type in ‘Agent Pipeline’ and download the QuickQuote Quoting Tools now!
- We can not see your password. We can, however, reset your password if you have tried all of the recommendations listed above. You must provide the email address used to register for researching your account.
If you are still experiencing difficulty logging into the Medicare Quote Engine. Please contact your Regional Sales Director for further assistance.